skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Marie Wypy ART 329
Sunday, October 18, 2009
I was attracted by the reflection of the flower as I walked by it when it was drizzling. It would have improved the photograph if I were able to take the picture closer to the flower, but then I couldn't see the reflection.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Peter Bailey Art329
Random Blog Post 11
16 years ago
Lewis art 329
random post
16 years ago
Michael Soukup Art 329
Blog Post 3 - 12/01/09
16 years ago
Rosemary Chien - Art 329
Random things.
16 years ago
Bobby Blabolil - Art 329
Assignment #9 - Story Through Images
16 years ago
TiffanyLoo_Art329
Night View of NYC
16 years ago
Ali's Photos
Assignment 9 (Photo Essay) Apple Pie
16 years ago
Katie Pastina Art 329
Panda
16 years ago
The World Through my Camera
assigment #9
16 years ago
Danielle Mellusi Art329
16 years ago
PeterGoeppingerArt329
Ordinary to extraordinary
16 years ago
Maria Capella Art 329
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(44)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(11)
▼
October
(22)
Light and Shadow Assignment
I took this picture using an aperture of f/5.6 a a...
Fall in New England
10/19 sunny
10/18 - cloudy
10/19 sunny
10/18 - cloudy
These photos are the product of an experiment I tr...
Here are some photographs taken at night. I decide...
I was attracted by the reflection of the flower as...
I like the swirl effect the clouds created in this...
Here are a couple of examples to demonstrate the ...
Rule 1: Impact
Rule 2: Cropping
Rule 3: Biggest, Boldest, Brightest
Rule 4: KISS
Rule 5: Rule of Thirds
Rule 6: Leading Lines
Rule 7: Balance
Rule 8: Framing
Rule 9: Avoid Mergers
Rule 10: Room for Movement
►
September
(9)
About Me
Marie Wypy ART 329
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment